Santa Clarita Valley History In Pictures

Newhall Flower & Gift Shop
Newhall, California


Click image to enlarge

Newhall Flower & Gift Shop, 24319 San Fernando Road, Newhall, 1958. Caption on back of photograph identifies Blythe Campbell, Sheryll Taylor, Dale Taylor and Laudav Taylor.

This section of San Fernando Road was later renamed Main Street. As of 2012, the tenant at this address is Commando Army Surplus.


HS0733: 9600 dpi jpeg from original print
RETURN TO TOP ]   RETURN TO MAIN INDEX ]   PHOTO CREDITS ]   BIBLIOGRAPHY ]   BOOKS FOR SALE ]
SCVHistory.com is another service of SCVTV, a 501c3 Nonprofit • Site contents ©SCVTV • Additional copyrights apply