Santa Clarita Valley History In Pictures

Judge John F. Powell's Office
Newhall, California

[POWELL HISTORY]

John F. Powell, justice of the peace for the Soledad Township (SCV) from 1875 to ca. 1889 and 1900 to Jan. 1, 1923, poses in front of his office in 1903. This office was located on the back of his property at Chestnut and Market streets, his second home in Newhall.


HS9014: 2400 dpi jpeg from 72 dpi jpeg
RETURN TO TOP ]   RETURN TO MAIN INDEX ]   PHOTO CREDITS ]   BIBLIOGRAPHY ]   BOOKS FOR SALE ]
SCVHistory.com is another service of SCVTV, a 501c3 Nonprofit • Site contents ©SCVTV • Additional copyrights apply