Photo No. 22 from The Newhall Land and Farming Co.'s March 24, 1928 report
on the March 12-13 St. Francis Dam Disaster.
"At the western end of panorama No. 21 was formerly located the irrigation
system pumping plant for the S.F. Orchard, of which all that now remains is a concrete
slab with the ruined duplicate set of motors and pumps as shown in No. 22, Plate VIII."
Original caption by Almer M. Newhall reads as follows:
No. 22 Orchard #1 & #2 Irrigation System Pumps and Motors
From Plate VIII.