Photo No. 23 from The Newhall Land and Farming Co.'s March 24, 1928 report
on the March 12-13 St. Francis Dam Disaster.
About 40 acres of orange groves were destroyed, west of the Blue Cut Promontory.
Original caption by Almer M. Newhall reads as follows:
No. 23 Destroyed Orchard (looking East)
From Plate VIII.
[Return to Text][Return to Photo Index]