Photo No. 24 from The Newhall Land and Farming Co.'s March 24, 1928 report
on the March 12-13 St. Francis Dam Disaster.
About 40 acres of orange groves were destroyed, west of the Blue Cut Promontory.
Original caption by Almer M. Newhall reads as follows:
No. 24 Destroyed Orchard (looking north-east)
From Plate VIII.
[Return to Text][Return to Photo Index]