Saugus Train Station
The Saugus Train Station was located on the east side of San Fernando Road,
just south of Drayton Street. Photo probably 1950s.
The Saugus Station, built in 1887, was saved from demolition in 1980, when it became the
first structure to be moved to Heritage Junction Historic Park, operated by the Santa
Clarita Valley Historical Society at William S. Hart Park in Newhall two miles
south of the train station's original location.