Senior Class Officers, Hart High School, 1964-65. Photo from the 1965 Tomahawk yearbook.
From left: Fred Trueblood, vice president; Gregg Garrett (seated), treasurer; Terry Jorgensen (in letterman's jacket), boys' representative;
Daleen Heximer, secretary; Mike Nembeck, president; Anne Ristrom, girls' representative.
About Hart High:
Hart High students were housed in 1945 on the Walnut Street campus of Newhall Elementary while the school was being built one block to the west. The
new campus opened in September 1946, and it was the Santa Clarita Valley's only high school until 1968 when Canyon High opened. From the 1940s to 1968, students came to Hart from all
over the SCV. (Agua Dulce was split down the middle; kids on the east side went to high school in the Antelope Valley.)