Santa Clarita Valley History In Pictures

Gene Autry Visits
Melody Ranch | Placerita Canyon

Gene Autry (left) checks on the Veluzat's progress in rebuilding the main Western street at Melody Ranch, ca. 1991. Left to right: Autry; Paul T. Veluzat; Renaud Veluzat; Andre Veluzat. In December 1990, the three — Paul T., Renaud and Andre — purchased, from Autry, the 10-acre portion of Melody Ranch where the Western street, which burned down in 1962, was located.


MR9101: 9600 dpi jpeg
MELODY RANCH CATEGORIES:
• 1952-1962 Pre-Fire
• 1962 Fire
• 1962-1990 Post-Fire
• Veluzat Era 1991—

MELODY RANCH
Veluzat Era 1991—

thumbnail

thumbnail

Watch

thumbnail

Walk of Western Stars Induction 2017

thumbnail

Autry Visits 1991

thumbnail

Construction ~1991

thumbnail

Last Man Standing 1996

thumbnail

Owners 1997

thumbnail

"Holes" 2003 x3

thumbnail

"Westworld" 2016—

RETURN TO TOP ]   RETURN TO MAIN INDEX ]   PHOTO CREDITS ]   BIBLIOGRAPHY ]   BOOKS FOR SALE ]
SCVHistory.com is another service of SCVTV, a 501c3 Nonprofit • Site contents ©SCVTV • Additional copyrights apply