SCV historian Arthur B. Perkins (1891-1977) identifies this as "The First House at Lyon's Station."
Perkins makes the identification, without attribution, in the 1958 booklet, "History of Eternal Valley from 1769," published by Eternal Valley Memorial Park (and in the revised and updated 1969 version).
If Perkins is correct, this house would have been built in the 1850s for the station master and his family. It was not the stagecoach station itself, which Perkins describes as "consist[ing] of a well constructed frame building, which housed a store, post office, depot and tavern."
House at 22621 13th Street, Newhall (as of 1/14/2013). According to Renaud Veluzat, the high peak in the middle of the roof is that of the original Lyon's Station House, and the
current structure has been built up around it. Click image to enlarge.
A map from the 1870s shows Lyon's Station and two associated structures along the wagon road coming down from (north of) the SCV's southern mountain pass. The map shows the station immediately to the west of the road per Perkins, "the exact site where Eternal Valley Memorial Park is being developed" (op. cit. 1958). The map shows the other two structures, presumably including this house, on the east side of the road either under today's Sierra Highway or between today's Sierra Highway and the adjacent creek.
According to Renaud Veluzat, whose family has owned property at the southwest corner of Sierra Highway and Newhall Avenue since about 1940, the original Lyon's Station House was moved in 1879 to 22621 13th Street in Newhall, where it sits today (although it has been remodeled and is barely recongizable). City records suggest the house was built in 1873, not the 1850s, and that it was initially moved to a different location before Ed Jauregui bought it in 1925 and moved it to its 13th Street address. The house is sometimes referred to as the "Jauregui House."