The auditorium is under construction during the 1951-52 school year. Advertisement in the back identifies the construction contractors: Max E. Mann and John Barum of Van Nuys; Valley Brick and Supply Company of Van Nuys; Union Steel Company of Los Angeles; and O.K. Roofing Company of Los Angeles.
Download individual pages here
. Original transfered 2019 to Santa Clarita Public Library.