Joseph Reynier — Frank Walker's father-in-law — received a patent to 487.65 acres (only) on the west side of today's Ravehill Road in Sand Canyon on May 12, 1897.
The acreage has been characterized previously as 600 acres, and perhaps he used more land than he owned (people often did that), but he owned 487.65 acres.
The land is described as the west half of the southeast quarter, the west half of the northeast quarter, and the fractional west half of Section 35 of Township 4 North, Range 15 West, S.B.M.
It is bounded by today's Ravenhill Road on the east, Radclay Street on the north, the beginning of Mountain Park Road on the (north)west, and a point between Pineview Road and Cambria Estates Lane on the south.
Read about Reynier here
and the Walker family here.
Click image to enlarge.
LW3341: 9600 dpi jpegs. Source: BLM. Layered map image on file.