"Ramona Cottage" attraction at Robert E. Callahan's Mission Village auto park on Washington Boulevard in Los Angeles (Culver City).
Callahan, a Western memorabilia collector and storyteller, opened his Ramona- and Indian-themed auto park in 1928 and moved it in the 1960s to Mint Canyon-Agua Dulce (but this stucco building
did not make the move).
Frasher's Foto (Burton and Josephine Frasher of Pomona), published sometime between 1928, when the first Mission Village building was erected,
and 1942, when DOPS photo paper was last used. (See the letters D-O-P-S in the stamp box below.)
Further reading: Robert E. Callahan Turned Old West Into Tourist Attraction by Dr. Alan Pollack, 2017.
LW3474: 9600 dpi jpeg from original RPPC purchased 2018 by Leon Worden.