AL1890 - Reward Poster For Apprehension of Indian Murder Suspect-Mint Canyon, November 26, 1890.
AP1935 - Pansy Barrington and Clara Long (Wright) at First Agua Dulce Schoolhouse, 1916.
JA0000 - Oaks Garage/Le Chene French Cuisine, Sierra Highway-Mint Canyon (Multiple Views), 1916 ff.
LW2647 - Castle Oaks Garage/Le Chene French Cuisine, Sierra Highway-Mint Canyon, Inscribed RPPC 1920s.
LW3466 - Castle Oaks Garage, 1920s-30s (Later Le Chene).
DH2101 - Tony & Geneva Dean Held & Sons, Agua Dulce Homesteaders (Multiple Views), 1920s.
DH3001 - Snowfall in Agua Dulce (Multiple Views), 1930.
DH3101 - The Neighbors' New Water Pump in Agua Dulce, 1931.
LW3088 - Lantern Slide: Buck Jones in "The Avenger" (Columbia 1931).
JE3001 - Claude Ellis' Art at Vasquez Rocks, Multiple Views, 1930s.
TA3401 - Asher Family at Their Vasquez Rocks Property, 1930s.
TA3001 - Corner Escondido & Agua Dulce Canyon Road, 1930s.
Film Clips - Jim Thorpe, Johnny Mack Brown, Vasquez Rocks, in "Rustlers of Red Dog," 1935.
LW2297 - Buck Jones in "Outlawed Guns," Vasquez Rocks Fight Scene, Publicity Still, 1935.
LW3212 - Richard Dix Stars in "The Arizonian," Encounters Nudists at Vasquez Rocks, 1935.
LC4101 - Ivan Callahan Family & Homestead (3 Views), 1938-41.
LW2042 - Vasquez Rocks, Union Oil Postcard, 1941. Color.
LW2622 - Mint Canyon Highway (Sierra Highway), Sleepy Valley, 1940s.
JW4401 - Hoot Gibson, Ken Maynard, Bob Steele in "Arizona Whirlwind," Vasquez Rocks, 1944.
LW2097 - Bob Steele, Hoot Gibson & Ken Maynard at Vasquez Rocks, ~1940s.
AP3114 - Agua Dulce Schoolhouse, May 1945.
SB4501 - Vasquez Rocks, Postcard 1945.
LW2813 - "The Big Sombrero" Starring Gene Autry, 1949; Lobby Card (1956 Re-release).
CU1950 - Wilson's Restaurant, Mint Canyon, Real Photo Postcard, 1950s.
LW2651 - Wilson's Restaurant, Mint Canyon, Printed Stick Matchbook, 1950s.
LW3584 - Matchbook Cover: Wilson's Restaurant, Shady Acres, early 1950s.
LW2639 - Sierra Pelona Motel, RPPC 1950s.
LW2109 - "Gunsmoke": James Arness & Amanda Blake at Vasquez Rocks, 1950s.
"Flame of Araby" (1951)
- Lobby Card: Maureen O'Hara, Jeff Chandler Star in "Flame of Araby" (Universal 1951).
- Movie Herald: "Die Flamme von Arabien" ("Flame of Araby"), Vasquez Rocks Cover, West Germany, 1952.
Callahan's Old West Trading Post (Mint Canyon)
- Robert & Marion Callahan and Visitors, Callahan's Old West, July 1967.
- Callahan's Old West: Good Luck Charm, 2 Varieties, ~1960s.
- $1,000 in Las Vegas Loot, Callahan's Old West, ~1960s.
- Callahan's Old West, Hopi Shrine, Color Postcard, 1960s.
- Callahan's Old West, Outlaw Saloon, Color Postcard, 1960s.
- Callahan's Old West, Ramona Chapel, Color Postcard, 1960s.
- Photo Gallery: Stuntman Ray Saniger Performs at Callahan's Old West, 1967-1970.
- "Curse of the Headless Horseman" (1972): Western-Hippie-Horror Film Made at Callahan's Old West.
- Callahan's Old West Indian Village, 2000.
Fort Set, "Tales of the 77th Bengal Lancers," Vasquez Rocks
- Film: "Tales of the 77th Bengal Lancers" Ep. 25: "Akbar the Great," Vasquez Rocks, 1957.
- Fort Oghora Built for NBC's '77th Bengal Lancers' • TV Guide 1957.
- Fort Set, "Tales of the 77th Bengal Lancers," ~Late 1950s.
- Exploring the "77th Bengal Lancers" Fort ~1963.
- Vasquez Rocks Fort Set, "Tales of the 77th Bengal Lancers" (Photos 1968).
LW3055 - Vasquez Rocks, 1960s.
LW3591 - Lobby Card: Vasquez Rocks Featured in "Johnny Reno," Paramount 1966.
LW2098 - Capt. Kirk Battles the Gorn at Vasquez Rocks, 8 Views, 1967.
A Private Little War (Star Trek S.2.19)
- Nancy Kovack at Vasquez Rocks in "A Private Little War" ("Star Trek" TOS S2.19), 1968.
- Screenplay: "A Private Little War" ("Star Trek" S2.19), Air Date 2-2-1968.
LW2954 - Howard Keel at Vasquez Rocks in "Arizona Bushwhackers" (Paramount 1968).
LW3107 - Lobby Card: "Arizona Bushwhackers" (Paramount 1968).
LW3046 - Vasquez Rocks County Park, 6 Views, 1968.
- Montie Montana Drives Mudwagon Near Vasquez Rocks, 1970s-1980s.
- Montie Montana with Wagon and Team, Agua Dulce, 2 Views, n.d.
- Events at Montie Montana Rodeo Ranch, 11 Views, 1970s-1980s.
- Benefit Wild West Show & Powwow at Montie Montana's Agua Dulce Ranch, 6-25-1978.
- Montie & Marilee Montana with Art Brewer in Agua Dulce, mid-1990s.
- TV Interview: Montie Montana • Santa Clarita's Backyard Treasures Ep.64, SCVTV ~1995.
LW2145 - Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles" at Vasquez Rocks, 11 Views, 1974.
HS2787 - Asher House, Triple A Ranch, Vasquez Rocks, 7-9-1979.
VH8401 - "Airwolf" Episode at Vasquez Rocks, 4 Views, 1984-87.
LW3436 - Vasquez Rocks Scene from Michael Jackson's "Black or White" and "Making Of" Excerpt, 1991.
SC9401 - "The Flintstones" Movie Set at Vasquez Rocks, 1993.
LW3350 - "The Flintstones" (Universal 1994) in Production at Vasquez Rocks, 1993.
GT9801 - Flooding in Sleepy Valley, 2-1998.
LW3604 - Call Sheet: "Wild Wild West" (Warner Bros. 1999) at Vasquez Rocks, 4-21-1999.
- Call Sheet for "Space Cowboys" at Agua Dulce Airport, Halfway House Cafe, 7-23-1999.
- Clint Eastwood Directs "Space Cowboys" at Agua Dulce Airpark, 1999.
- Clint Eastwood Directs "Space Cowboys" at Agua Dulce Airpark, Color, 1999.
LW2623 - "Nature At Best" (Vasquez Rocks), Oil on Canvas by Terry Sonntag, March 2012.
LW2261 - Bobby Clark (the Gorn) Reenacts "Star Trek" Battle with Captain Kirk (Multiple Views), 8-4-2012.
LW2363 - Vasquez Rocks Interpretive Center (Exterior), 4-17-2013.
LW2384 - "Sunset at Vasquez Rocks," Oil on Canvas by Laura Wambsgans, 2013.
LW2410 - Orit Haj (Rammed Earth Artwork) at Vasquez Rocks Interpretive Center, 2 Views, 7-18-2013.
Gallery - Former Owner Jeff Asher Lectures at Vasquez Rocks, 15 Views, 3-9-2014.
BB1401 - Oaks Cafe Sign at Le Chene Restaurant, June 2014.
"Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge" (CMT 2014-2015), Shot in Agua Dulce.
LO2808 - Toney Home (Ranger's Residence), Vasquez Rocks, 7 Views, HABS 2009.
Winning Lawyer Going After Alamo's Sleepy Valley Property • SCVNews, 2-27-2014.
LW3014 - Verbiesen Ranch & Car Collection Damaged by Fire • 5-29-2017.
Oddity Odysseys: Exploring Vasquez Rocks • Video 2017.
LW3237 - NASA DC-8 Flies Over Mint Canyon, 1972.
LW3261 - BSA (Cubs/Webelos) Patch: Vasquez Rocks Geologic Hike, 2010s.