Santa Clarita Valley History In Pictures
> NEWHALL
First Presbyterian Church: Building the Parsonage
Newhall, California


Click image to enlarge

According to local historian Maggi Perkins, members of Newhall's First Presbyterian Church congregation celebrated the arrival in 1914 of Rev. Wolcott Evans by building him a parsonage on Market Street (Maggi Perkins 2010:74.


AP0235: 9600 dpi jpeg from copy print.
NEWHALL FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

thumbnail

History 1891-1991

thumbnail

Timeline 1880s-1986

Reynolds Story


thumbnail

1st Church Building

thumbnail

Parsonage Construction 1914

thumbnail

Film Shoot ~1920

thumbnail

Chaplin in "The Pilgrim" 1923

thumbnail

Fellowship Hall Construction 1950s

thumbnail

1960s

thumbnail

1976 Cookbook

thumbnail

1977 Building Dedication

See More


RETURN TO TOP ]   RETURN TO MAIN INDEX ]   PHOTO CREDITS ]   BIBLIOGRAPHY ]   BOOKS FOR SALE ]
SCVHistory.com is another service of SCVTV, a 501c3 Nonprofit • Site contents ©SCVTV • Additional copyrights apply