Santa Clarita Valley History In Pictures
> BRUNNER 1940 HISTORY INDEX   > S.C.V. HEALTHCARE   > NEWHALL

Newhall Community Hospital.


Established February 1922
By Mrs. M.E. Kidder
Location Northwest corner of 6th and Spruce Streets
Capacity 4 beds, operated at 90% of full capacity
Relocated Summer of 1924 at 206 6th Street
Webmaster's note: Correct date is Jan. 16, 1926.
New capacity 7 beds
Present operator E.C. Innis, M.D.
Number of nurses on staff 4
Number of patients handled for 1939 274
Present capacity 7 beds
Type of patients Obstetrical, medical, industrial, accidental injury, major and minor surgery.
Ambulance service Operated by Newhall Garage
Sources: Mr. Geo. O. Kidder & Newhall Community Hospital
June 1940.

NEWHALL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL

thumbnail
History of Newhall Community Hospital (Brunner 1940)

thumbnail
Hospital Moves 1926

RETURN TO TOP ]   RETURN TO MAIN INDEX ]   PHOTO CREDITS ]   BIBLIOGRAPHY ]   BOOKS FOR SALE ]
SCVHistory.com is another service of SCVTV, a 501c3 Nonprofit • Site contents ©SCVTV • Additional copyrights apply