Santa Clarita Valley History In Pictures
> NEWHALL
Gate-King Industrial Park Project Site Map
Needham Ranch | Newhall

"Project Site" is the planned Gate-King Industrial Park on the Needham Ranch in Newhall.

Proposed by Gate King Properties, LLC, the partners in the 584-acre commercial development project are Mark Gates, Hank Arklin and Eternal Valley Cemetery, each having property involved.

Map adapted and modified from a map in the Final EIR of June 2003.

From the EIR: "Today [2003], Needham Ranch encompasses about 584 acres. About 77 percent of the site (452.4 acres) is undeveloped, while the remaining 23 percent (131.6 acres) is developed with a variety of uses. ... Developed areas of the site consist of approximately 15 acres of cemetery facilities, 22 acres of oil well production facilities, 3 acres of residential uses, the 8-acre Arklin Storage Facility, an 18-acre recycling facility, a 3-acre City disposal site, and over 50 acres of oil and gas rights-of-way, easements, and associated access roads."


LW2425: 9600 dpi jpeg from EIR.
NEEDHAM RANCH

Chronology


H.C. Needham Story


thumbnail

Structures n.d.

thumbnail

1914 Tour x2

thumbnail

Aerial 1930

thumbnail

Live Oak Manor Arch Erected 1926, Moved 1930

thumbnail

Live Oak Manor Cacti Gardens 1930s

thumbnail

Mark T. Gates Sr.

Gate-King Development: Community Benefits 2002


thumbnail

Gate-King Industrial Park Final EIR 2003

thumbnail

Gate-King Site

thumbnail

Needham Ranch Tour 2/4/2002 x9

Appellate Ruling 2009


thumbnail

TCC, Clarion to Build Phase 1 (2017)

thumbnail

Phase 1 Groundbreaking 12/12/2017

thumbnail

Brochure CBRE 2017

thumbnail

Grading: Drone Video 6/18/2018

thumbnail

Rock Arch Moved 8/30/2018

RETURN TO TOP ]   RETURN TO MAIN INDEX ]   PHOTO CREDITS ]   BIBLIOGRAPHY ]   BOOKS FOR SALE ]
SCVHistory.com is another service of SCVTV, a 501c3 Nonprofit • Site contents ©SCVTV • Additional copyrights apply