The amendment to the vesting tentative tract map dated November 16, 2016,
depicts 937 total lots, including 876 single-family residence lots, four multi-family
residence lots developed with 344 detached single-family residence condominium
units, one public school lot, eight public park and private recreation lots, 20 open
space lots, 13 basin lots, one water tank lot, two booster pump station lots, and 12
private driveway lots on 2,173.25 acres.
The Amendment proposes the following changes to the approved Vesting Tentative
Tract Map No. 060922 (TR 060922):
• Adjustments to the configuration of lots,
• Substitution of 384 single-family residence lots with four multi-family residence
lots developed with 344 detached, single-family residence condominium units,
• Relocation of the public school, public park and private recreation and park lots,
• Alterations to private drives and fire lanes, street locations and realignment of
Skyline Ranch Road,
• Elimination of a proposed pedestrian bridge.